Duplex Aluminum Cable Type Urd - Delgado
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Meters|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: URD
- Conductor Type: Stranded
- Conductor Material: Aluminum
- Insulation Material: XLPE
- Range of Application: LSOH
- Brand: Cahe
- Transport Package: Wood Drum
- Origin: P. R. China
- Type: Insulated
- Application: Overhead
- Sheath Material: Crosslinking
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Certification: ISO9001, UL, CCC
- Trademark: CAHE
- Specification: ASTM
- HS Code: 8544492100
Duplex Aluminum Cable Type URD - Delgado Applications
It is preferred to use of service drop (ABC cables) instead of uninsulated conductors
at low voltage networks. service drop (ABC cables)are especially used at areas
where the cost of underground networks is expensive and also
for electrification of rural areas like villages.
Rated voltage U0 / U = 0.6 /1 kV
VAC test voltage 5 kV
Maximum operating temperature 90 degree
Maximum short-circuit temperature 250 degree. Service drop( ABC cables) are especially used at areas where the cost of underground networks is expensive and also for electrification of rural areas like villages.
To supply 120 volt aerial service for temporary service at construction sites,as a Service Drop (power pole to service entrance), as a secondary cable (pole to pole) or street lighting. For service at 600
volts or lower at a maximum conductor temperature of 75ºC for Polyethylene insulated cables or 90ºC for Cross-Linked (XLPE) insulation.
Duplex Aluminum Cable Type URD - Delgado Standards / Testing Specifications:
• B-230 Aluminum Wire, 1350-H19 for Electrical Purposes.
• B-231 Aluminum Conductors, Concentric- Lay-Stranded.
• B-232 Aluminum Conductors, Concentric- Lay-Stranded, Coated Steel Reinforced(ACSR).
• B-399 Concentric-Lay-Stranded 6201-T81 Aluminum Alloy Conductors.
• B-498 Zinc-Coated Steel Core Wire forAluminum Conductors, Steel Reinforced(ACSR).
• Duplex Service Drop cable meets or exceeds all aplicable requierements of ANSI/ICEA S-76-474.